Monday, August 21, 2006

Fogbugz best practices and other resources

I intend to post some reference to resources I'm fond of in the area of R&D, QA, methodology and the like.

In the meantime, anyone who's interested in what I have to say will probably see some value in looking at FogBugz Online Documentation. I was referred there by Zeljko Filipin's blog which is aggregated by http://www.testingreflections.com.

In addition, my del.icio.us links might provide good resources. see
DefectTracking QA SCM accurev bugtracking bugzilla build ccb continuous_integration continuousintegration defect_management defect_tracking defecttrackingmultiplebranches developement development eclipse issue_tracking jira keyword_driven_automation methodologies methodology multiple_versions patterns perforce priority_severity product_management software subversion test_automation test_labs test_management testing testing_labs vendorbranches

No comments: